We care about everyone, but employees are #1
The team at Widle holds a social responsibility to maintain excellent working standards and build a culture that ensures employees love coming to work.
Building a People First culture, exciting global projects, and a supportive team environment.
All employees qualify for Launchpad education fund programs to build new skills and obtain certifications.
Team members are exposed to new and exciting technology that evolves regularly.
Rapidly growing organization (2-year 804% growth) with abundant career growth opportunities.
Employee Work-From-Home Equipment Allowance, Employee Referral Bonus, monthly team office lunch, and quarterly team-building events.
Work with global teams and prominent brands based in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Elevate your career at Widle.
Working and learning with some of the industry’s smartest talent on some of the world’s biggest brands is what inspires us. Together let's embark on a journey to create game-changing solutions for some of the biggest business problems.
Intern Human Resources Executive
We are looking for a skilled HR Executive who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR is an executive, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, LinkedIn Candidate Searching, Job Portal Management, knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BBA/BSc/BA/MBA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Role Open for
- 0-1 Year Experience
Widle is hiring a unique Developer position that will allow you to not only expand your capabilities but build equity in a unique adventure. We are seeking full-time devs who ideally have experience in Flutter Developer. With Widle you will be able to grow your skills and learn both Flutter and Firebase with a team on the cutting edge.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Must-Have worked with Flutter development.
• Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
• Knowledge of working with Platform Channel
• Strong experience working in BLoC and other State Management
• Strong experience with Version Controlling System
• Experience in Teamwork through VCS and Good Development Practices (like versioning, code commenting, merging requests)
• Experience working with Google Material Design Standard
• Experience in Animation, Canvas, and Graphics Library
• Strong knowledge of RESTful web services. Experience in interacting with web services from the Flutter mobile platform
• Experience with Offline Storage Threading, And Performance Tuning
• Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
Qualifications and Skills
A bachelor’s higher-level degree in Computer / IT/ MCA is necessary with a minimum good academic background.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
Responsibilities and Duties
– A building or working with responsive web applications o Web markup including HTML5 and CSS3 o Front end development tools
– Code versioning tools like Git and SVN Working knowledge of the following area is nice to have:
– JSON and REST patterns o HTTP request/response protocol
– Basic understanding of computer network and its components
– Agile Experience (Scrum, Kanban)
– Work experience in a 3-tier architectures environment consisting of front-end clients, middle-tier servers, and database back-ends.
Qualifications and Skills
A bachelor’s higher-level degree in Computer / IT/ MCA is necessary with a minimum good academics background.
Job Type: Full-time
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime! EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with Launchpad, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.
Our employees are our biggest fans
Widle Studio LLP
Join our social media channels. Learn more about us, people, events, work culture, and the daily life of the company.